On Aug 27, 2008, at 5:56 PM, William Evans wrote:
If you can't open your work up to crit. Maybe it ain't that good?

Ok seriously... I have no idea what chip you have on your shoulder here right now. Further, I'd love to know where my past behavior on this list ever gave you the impression I was unable to stand by my work. You're creating an argument where there is none, and further, if you're bucking for a fight in public, then you're picking the wrong the guy to make whatever point you seem to be trying to get across, poorly I might add. Do you seriously want to get into ad hominem attacks with the "Maybe it ain't that good?

I just offered to contribute to help create a format that everyone could use. How is that hiding? How is that not sharing?

I have a large amount of experience here that I can use to base what I think would make a good open format that designers can use, but I also believe others who have done so should contribute as well.

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Principal, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world