I would also love to have some sort of "standard" spec format.. I'm
struggling to come up with something that works for my current project
where I need to do very detailed wireframes with interaction
specs/notes... biggest problem is that it's super hard to fit onto a
printed page.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:36 AM, tbrizitsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After a period of experiments I've found Design Description Document
> http://www.thinkvitamin.com/features/design/deliverables-that-work-design-description-documents
> to work fine for me. Bad news: updating massives of specs with lots of
> pictures/annotations is a big overhead.
>
> WIKI: might be a good solution if only it worked. Formatting
> more-less complex documents in modern wikis or dealing with pictures
> there often takes too much time to be effective.
>
> Andrei, I love the idea of having an open and more-less standard
> template for design documentation. Even if one size doesn't fit all
> this would save a lot of time by preventing wheel reinvention.

> Posted from the new ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=32403

Matt Nish-Lapidus
work: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.bibliocommons.com