Don't you'll think that the question is not whether AJAX is compliant
and should be used or not, but rather : Can people with disabilities
access and complete the tasks that other can do also?

The answer should not be based on the technology but on the design  /
architecture of the site to support its various users. AJax can be
compliant or not depending on how you implement it.

just an opinion.

Regards,

Jay Kumar