Thanks to all for the great insights. I plan to download the paper and the
team has agreed to use a less obtrusive font for the testing.
Janna C. Kimel, JK Consulting
Career: Design Research/User Experience
Volunteer: Co Vice-Chair OR-IDSA
Blogging: http://seenheardnoticed.blogspot.com/
Calling: 503.200.0099
Motto: Be the change you want to see in the world. -Gandhi