Sorry Todd, but at this point, Google has got me sooooo confused that I
don't know how to respond or whom to respond to regarding this message. I am
not the first to express this and hopefully not the last.
I don't know if you are 'For' or 'Against' what I'm saying. Apologies in
advance.

--
Brett Lutchman
Web Slinger.