Will...not to nitpick, but if you are not doing all three of your
alternatives IN ADDITION to UCD, you're very very very lucky to get
a paycheck, or you work in a design firm, where such influences are
possibly less prominent (I'm guessing, as I've been a corporate guy
most of my career).

Will said:
Somebody recently asked what are other approaches that are generally
used besides UCD, to which I reply:

1. Stakeholder-centered Design
2. Technology-centered Design
3. Competitor-centered Design