You should also check out Orgnet.com

Janet

Will Evans wrote:

I test drove yworks - but here is the deal - not great. When I was designing
a social network analytics diagramming application (thick client C#) and we
need semantically correct nodes for linking, cross-linking, sets, clustering
and calculations like degrees of correlation/degrees of separation - we went
with GoDiagrams. It was also a function of the fact that sourcing from a
foreign country when doing intelligence application development for some
government agencies is a big hassle - everything you ever wanted to do with
dynamic hyperbolic trees - you can do with godiagram - and they are small,
located in NH - and it doesn't take much in terms of customer support to be
talking with one of the actual developers. Also reasonbly priced for source
code. http://www.nwoods.com/

- W

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Itamar Medeiros