1. Different guys have different explanation on interaction/interface
design, some guys interface design may include interaction design.

2. But, from more than less literature, we can come up with a model
(simplified) like

People [with goal]  <--> interaction <--> interface [of object's
function/features].

Interface design is more to the Object side, while interaction design
is more to the middle between people and object(or more to human
side). Let's imagine design a web site, interface is about design the
interface after how people use the site is defined, while interaction
design is about design how people use the site.

3. If as 2, the design process and methods, and evaluation points are
different ( but not totally different) for the two Ds, ( what's the
good , how to evaluate it's good , blahblah... )

Cheers,
-- Jarod

http://designforuse.blogspot.com/