"all these (tweetes) gone - like tears in rain. Time to die" - blade runner

will evans
emotive architect &
hedonic designer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.281.1281
twitter: semanticwill
aim: semanticwill
gtalk: wkevans4
skype: semanticwill
Sent via iPhone

On Oct 22, 2008, at 6:35 PM, "Regnard Raquedan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My issue with twitter is that discussions are have a very, very short
lifespan (things get buried fast).
Perhaps that's why I like plurk (www.plurk.com) a little better, it presents
status messages in a timeline that's easier to browse.