I recommend ReQall (http://www.reqall.com/).  I use it from the car all the
time.

I dial the phone number, say "Add" and voice my message. It records my
message and emails me a transcript (fairly accurate) and the recording (for
when the transcript is way off).  If there is a date and time involved
(lunch with Susie, 12 on Tuesday) it also send me a reminder at the
appropriate time.

Don Norman is one of the people behind this technology - thanks Don if
you're reading!!   Now I'm not texting while driving. :)

Carol

Carol J. Smith
Principal Consultant, Midwest Research, LLC
http://www.mw-research.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/167/781