In the recent issue of Interactions magazine there is an article on
Innovation. While it may not be exactly what is seeked out here, it
definitely gives a good insight into what it means to be innovative
and also some strategies and pointers to the company adopting that.

Selling UI to the different stakeholders in the company, (in this
case mostly managers and engineers, consultants) is been tried for a
long time. And I am sure posters can be successful if designed
properly. But then in order for the poster to have a positive impact
it also depends on where it is put up.

In my opinion, selling innovation I think is better than trying to
sell UI. Atleast the people we are presenting to are able to identify
better.