Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for providing the words of someone who actually seems
to know something about this topic.  As a mother of a four-year-old
and someone who's been working on a website for the pre-school set,
I've been reading a certain amount about how children's minds are
formed.  It's certainly inflected my thinking about how we, as
adults, are  impacted by technology.  I'm  a great fan of Oliver
Sack's but have not read the book you mention. Will definitely check
it out.

Cheers,
Cindy