That is pretty slick and useful. I use '>>' all the time. I will credit you
when I steal it.
The blog name threw me for a loop...

I'm kind of into jquery and wordpress at the moment. The worpress admin for
2.7 is prettty awesome. This applies to that CMS post as well. I've been
tinkering with the firefox plugins for wordpress and jquery and am hoping
that the delayed release of the mac version of google chrome is going to be
key in this bundle.

What are your jquery resources?

I frequent these (I would post your contribution, it is well done):
http://www.noupe.com/
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/