I like #2 and had envisioned it like so.
I think the lightbox craze needs to shift gears. I sware when I posted to jQ
about putting forms into lightboxes every web app or site I used came out
with it about month later. it ruined my unveiling...

Oh well.

I wanted to post again because I do comment thing a lot and I like to mark
up my response with hyper links; but that might take away from it's
sharpness with to much.

Let me know though. I like the click, expand, scroll, check, click
progression.

I think it is ideal for a email client as well.