I was in a box where I type text because, of course, that is where you
want to do a paragraph return and not expect to submit the whole form.
Accessibility is a good point though... are you sure this is to W3C
guidelines, Todd? I would think there would be other ways to address
the keystroke issue without creating false user expectation and
preventing reversibility of such an action. (Glad there was nothing
profane in there, they have my address!)

Anyway, I did a search in this discussion list for "government" and
only found a couple of threads. I was hoping to stir up discussion
around what work has been done from practitioners in our field on
government because I'd be genuinely interested to know--especially
in the realm of voting.

Also, this is my first time posting to this list and I'm getting
personal replies--would appreciate discussing as a group. Thanks.