BTW, coded properly, when you're inside a Text area, hitting the Enter key won't submit the form. It's when the Enter key is selected from either text input fields, or no fields selected. The function is different for Text area, which allows for line returns.

The original message stated that she hit the return key on a text input field, not a text area.