First off, I think it's great, and thanks for doing this.

On the feedback side, I agree with Andrei on the pixel-perfect mockups needing to be in there.

As a compliment to this I would like to see how these deliverables interact with the deliverables of other departments. I think our field has a tendency to silo itself (as evidenced by the "What do I do in an environment run by engineers?? thread), and define ourselves by the strengths of some (maybe most) practitioners, saying basically "we are everything that you need to make good products, except visual design, actual coding, and (to a lesser extent) knowledge of business operations".

There seems to be no hesitancy to usurp some functions that rightfully might belong in marketing (customer and market research) because it plays to the same liberal arts skillset, but to me it's really these grey areas of how we deal with the business people, the engineers and the visual designers (who I would just call designers) that many people (myself included) seem to have run into the most problems.

It's a fantastic start - if you can put it all in context as well, maybe it will make a nice product design textbook. :-)

Michael