I'll completely second Nik's recommendation for Morae or Silverback. Things are tight for our budget, so our hopes for Morae were transferred to settling on Silverback. I prefer Morae's full feature set, but Silverback still helps us get the job done and has been a huge benefit to our entire organization.

Another solid recommendation would be OptimalSort for online card sorts. Small expense, but another huge help for our team and even the marketing dept.

There are so many great tools out there, but possibly save some money on the tools and invest in training/conferences for your team. We've redirected some of our limited budget to increase the training for the team. It's been a great success and definitely had an enormous impact. It seems we can get creative with tools and products, but the number of outstanding conferences we wish to attend definitely added up the fastest.

Good luck!
Erin

erin walsh | product developer | For Rent Media Solutions™
150 granby street, 16th floor | norfolk, va 23510
p:757.351.8444 | f:757.961.4827
erin.wa...@forrent.com| www.FRMediaSolutions.com

You Have Multiple Marketing Needs... We Have Multiple Solutions!