Hi Harry,

Thanks for clarifying. In that case its a great idea. In my project blog
http://www.itsme.it/  well as of now its kinda institutional, but we are
trying to upgrade the website into a more interactive one, with a blog type
forum to encourage developer communities and interaction design community to
get together and discuss about interactive systems etc. Lets see how it
goes. We plan to get online in the month of march. And i think  it will be
great to direct posts focusing on UX to the collaborative blog site you are
talking about.

Nikhil