That metatools guy that did kai's power goo. Those interfaces were amazing
on mac os 7.5.3
3D has come along way since ray dream designer and specualr indiniD. I think
3DS max has the 'best' ux going on these days even though it is PC only.

I agree, the clone wars were minimal when bryce and metacreations were
making the wow UI's.

Autodesk kills it. Their products are real tools that meet real needs.