From: discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com
[mailto:discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Martinez-Campos
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:32 AM
To: disc...@ixda.org
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Why are there no "Executive MFA / IxD"
programs? (response to RPI online HCI program phase out)

I'm still researching schools that offer an HCI program. The closest
thing i've seen for what you're looking for is the MBA in design
strategy at the California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
It's not HCI-focused, but they are very open to students crafting
their own program. It could easily be reoriented towards HCI topics.