This one didn't get into this thread, so I thought I'd add it here.
Pratt's Design Management Masters:
http://www.pratt.edu/design_management

Here is the schedule of the course:

"The DMP%u2019s academic calendar is modeled after successful
executive M.B.A. programs. Its schedule of alternating weekends
(Saturdays and Sundays) allows participants to carry their full job
responsibilities while they study. Two seven-day weeks%u2014at the
beginning and middle of the program%u2014and an intensive integration
experience at the end of the program provide the opportunity for
several brief, intensive courses, including behavioral simulation and
negotiating modules. These weeks establish and maintain relationships
among students in each class, which many participants in executive
programs consider especially valuable. "