Dear all,
For some years now the talented people at Intergalactic FM have been supplying my ears with steady stimulus and unsurpassed inspiration. They are based in Rotterdam and their 3-in-1 stream goes 24/7, no advertising (except for stylistic ones for themselves), no talk just quality music, if you're into
1: Electronics
2: Retro/ Disco
3: Ambient

.. that's right, you can always switch around between the three.

The address is.. and a warm applause to
www.intergalacticfm.com

Various players, embeds, itunes links etc. are to be found at
www.intergalacticfm.com/players

Hope you all like it as much as I do - and don't forget to donate!
Cheers,

Andreas
an...@ciid.dkds.dk