On Mar 12, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Damon Dimmick wrote:

Anyone else think that removing controls from the actual device was a mistake?

Initial reaction: brilliantly stupid. It's either going to be a huge success, or fail miserably.

Until I actually play with one, later this weekend, it's hard to say. But the control commands you use to control this are the same ones I've been using for a while w/my iPhone. Just click the button and your music plays. Click twice to FFWD to the next track. Click again and stop the music. It's an expanded version of this for the new Shuffle w/audio feedback, which is nice.

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
Principal Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  t...@messagefirst.com
AIM:    twar...@mac.com