Hi Angel,

Sure, let me explain:

"Not letting someone see what the choices are and claiming ability
to make a solid & robust judgement call is where skewing begins."

I don't know what you reference here - I mentioned that we are not
sure which sort of rating system to use (e.g. up/down ratings a la
DIGG, 1-5 start ratings, "I like it" single star ratings, etc).
This is not the same as skewing or intransparency. It simply is a
question, which of these systems yields the most robust results.

"I think open source collaboration makes this statement a bad one in
itself. "

Sorry - but I don't get this statement. Open Source doesn't mean
that good and bad ideas co-exist on the same level -- if that would
be the case we wouldn't have great Open Source products like Linux,
Apache or Firefox. Good ideas simply prevail, bad ideas sink. And
this can be and is constantly  done in an open, collaborative way.

Warm regards from London,
-Pascal