Hey folks,

For the record, I do not sense plagiarism here. It's a natural
dialetic. Personas are a valuable and powerful tool yet they are
sometimes seen as controversial, for various reasons. I first worked
with Adam Korman at Cooper, where personas as practiced today were
invented, so I'm guessing he'll represent the "Personas RULE"
side of things. All persona proponents need ways to deal with the
"Personas SUCK" side of the argument, which is certainly out there.
So I think this is a valuable conversation to have within the
community, period.

Cheers,
Liz