Yes, and I have; but, I'd rather not. ATM machines just the same. Seems like
the technology is in place to have my own touch point on my person set up
the way I like it and the receiver would just make the monetary exchange.
I over exaggerated my example to a status quo solution. I would be just fine
with being detected and let through without any sort of verbal exchange.

How much revenue potential you think the swine flu carried with it?