Hi Ljuba and Ben, sounds like a fun project.  I took the liberty of
making a couple changes:

http://tinyurl.com/r45gwc

- I brought back the bounding boxes around the selection items...  I
thought it might help distinguish between the top and bottom
sections.  It's also familiar to existing users.
- Reserved the START OVER button until the user is on the purchase
screen.  I think I understand how you wanted to create a consistent
global navigation, but it took up precious space and seemed to add
unnecessary noise.  Sometimes the user really just wants to go back
one level and from the zoomed in map it's just 2 levels away from
the beginning menu.
- Circled the letters on the system map in an attempt to better match
the keys with the selections.
- Widened the color tabs on the system map view.
- Removed the RETURN TO MAP button (it was redundant with the BACK
button).
- Included a MORE STATIONS button when there are more available and
placed this at the bottom (H key).
- Changed the placement of items on the purchase screen...  at this
point, I feel the START OVER button is warranted.
- Added an area for helpful information on the success page.  Perhaps
helpful information would include things like next departure time,
platform, which specific train, etc.

Good luck!