Ouch, that's pretty harsh.

I look at it the other way -- The primary skill of GUI design
*isn't* supposed to be the ability to paint lots and lots of
individual pixels. GUI design in photoshop? That's like using PS for
word processing. (Honestly -- it is driving me nuts that people equate
the ability to paint pixels with the ability to *design* things.)

Like everyone else here, I'm commenting solely based on what the
site says and not based on actual use, but it seems like a nice
simple tool for mocking up applications that at least follow the
standard Windows look and feel. I know I could have used something
like this when we were wireframing new design elements.