> Don't they realize that Mac users employ GUI design tools as well
(and probably in disproportionate numbers)?

I'm sorry, but I just can't let this comment stand.

What exactly is the problem of choosing the single largest market and
building a product to address it? It doesn't support linux either, or
3270 display terminals for that matter.

I find the comments on this thread to be absurdly elitist. Less than
a week ago, we were discussing how pencil and paper are a fine medium
for wireframing. But a simple app that looks like it lets you throw
together ideas quickly and easily, and transport them in small,
effective packages is crap? What exactly is the problem here?

Is there some rule that professionals must restrict themselves to
"blessed" tools? What about those of us who think those tools suck?