While I'm not enchanted by the design, there was a place for Publisher
and if we go by that comparison, there ~could~ be a similar place for GUI
Design Studio.

It bears further examination if someone's interested in this product, but
really...when I was editing newsletters in college, Publisher made my day,
and I had no illusions of doing Graphic Design (or ''playing professional''),
even if I was doing graphic design.

Scott