Just as I would expect the visitor to know Pinker's homonym contribution to language cognition. ;)
aka
"There's too many theirs there!"

On Jul 22, 2009, at 5:40 PM, Adam Lerner wrote:

Chauncey, you did a much better job at articulating what I was getting
at in my post. Of course (as has already been pointed out) the
audience matters but I worry about things like credibility and brand
image. I'd hate to give site users reason to question the site
sponsor's knowledge of grammar. I guess I am expecting the visitor
to expect the subject-pronoun agreement to be a formal rule.