Hi Alan

Thanks for responding. My issue with a checkbox is that conventionally
the response to the user's action isn't instantaneous (though it is
possible with js) - normally a checkbox is followed by a submit button
to action the user's input. I'm after more of a live on/off switch,
which is executed quite nicely on the prev link:
http://widowmaker.kiev.ua/checkbox/

Cheers