From: discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com
[mailto:discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com] On Behalf Of
Andrei Herasimchuk
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:03 PM
To: IXDA list
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] We don\'t make consumer products, hence no
need for a User Centered Design development process.

On Aug 27, 2009, at 10:40 AM, Joan Vermette wrote:

> With my iPhone, the motion involved:
>
> Waking up the phone.
> Unlocking the phone.

If the iPhone is locked, there is a button on it that says "Emergency
Call" on the keycode screen (bottom left) which bypasses nearly all of
the steps you listed and lets you get to talking to 911 immediately.

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Chief Design Officer, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world

e. and...@involutionstudios.com
c. +1 408 306 6422