Hi Ambrose,

Thanks for posting.

My experience is that all three roles you mention here (software developers,
designers and UX professionals) don't bother pointing out the deficiencies
of the other's approach... they just focus on their roles in whatever
project process is required to do the work.  The culture dictates how
closely they work together, and their interaction preferences determine how
they communicate.

Yours,
Robert

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:03 PM, J. Ambrose Little <ambr...@aspalliance.com