@Jared:  you mentioned "value" and "arrogance", and yet I don't find your
last 2 entries as adding much value or being less arrogant.  How much Thomas
charges for his work shouldn't be a criteria to weigh the value of his
ideas, nor is it your business or mine.

What was your contribution in those two entries?  Somebody has a different
opinion than yours, and that is fine, deal with it like a professional,
share your thoughts if you have the time and are willing, and avoid
pointless sarcasm.  If you don't have anything better to say, don't say
anything at all and save us the time.  It's been a fair, constructive
discussion so far.  Let's allow the flow and exchange of ideas instead of
blocking it with our own egos.

Gilberto