Sigh. Eric, you are wrong about Don Norman. Sure, I am wrong lots of
times, but in this particular case it is clear you have never read
what I said. You seem to have taken one sentence completely out of
context.

Try reading 'Emotional Design," Eric (read the free chapters at
jnd.org). You might be surprised that we don't really disagree.

So before criticizing, read the original source. Not just for me: for
everyone.