*"Being able
to formulate the parti is my added value as designer. This doesn't
require ego, just a bit of inspiration and a lot of hard work."*

I disagree here.  The analysis outcome can be similar across different
teams, yes, that's the "objective" part of the process where we are trying
to understand the problem to be solved.  But when we start sketching and
figuring out a solution that's is more a subjective process (our own
perspective of how that problem can be solved).  And even the way we
approach analysis is biased (some tend to focus on the users, some on the
activities to be performed, etc).  As creators, we leave our signature on
anything we do (for good or bad).

And as in any creative endeavor, intuition plays an important part and can
lead you to a tangible and accurate solution faster than the analytical
process.  Both are part of the design process, but definitely those moments
of "enlightenment" feel like magic.

Gilberto

p.s.:  Yohan, not trying to be disrespectful (I know this comes from another
discussion), but this whole deal about "capital D" and "lowercase d" is just
silly.  There are design efforts being focused to different things, that's
it.  We UX practitioners seem to be so eager to embrace silos that now we
even separate designers into a new - useless - classification (D or d).