Hi,

Thanks for the excellent feedback.

@Jodah: I didn't know we have slums here in Holland. ;-) But I will
look into it, would be nice to invite one of the researchers to one
of the classes.
And thanks for pointing out the tipping point (no punch intended).
After reading Blink! I stay away from Gladwell's books because IMHO
he loses sight of science in his love for anecdotes. Nevertheless I
would like to see if I can use this anecdote for spicing up the
classes.

@Adrian: Just joined the list. Thanks!

@Dana: Wow. That would be very cool, please keep me posted. And I
have just asked O'Reilly to sent me a desk copy of Security and
Usability. Looks like a great to book to use for my classes.

@William: Thanks, it indeed is my intention to put the user in to the
equation of security technology.

Great way to start on IxDA. If you have more thoughts.

Please let me know. I appreciate all the help I can get.