Thanks for the list. I don't know if you are God or a common man in
the UX list. But I know you are a human UXer like me :) I personally
am happy to get connected with UXers who have similar interests as
me.

The internet for information and connectivity has evolved into
something great that it is aiding the continuing evolution of
mankind, and those who lag behind will be looked as how we see
tribals/primitives today! - Shivan