From: discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com
[mailto:discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com] On Behalf Of Maurice
Carty
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 2:48 AM
To: disc...@ixda.org
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Unusable things

Why do they make/sell cars with speed limits over 220KM/h when the
maximum speed limit is 100KM/H. In Toronto getting caught going
20KM/H over the speed limit results in having your car towed and your
drivers license suspended.
So why do the sell cars that is 2-3 times the legal speed limit on
the freeways/highways, not to mention mid town urban/suburban driving
most as us do? Oh yeah, and they're planning to reduce the speed
limit, but I doubt the speedometer will change on the latest models
automobiles.

My 2 cents.