Oh, don't getme started! :)

1. The tendency for humans to stand at the very edge of a baggage carousel so you can't see your bag, you need to excuse yourself into the circle when you do see it, then run the risk of injuring someone getting the bag off the conveyor. If they'd stand back 3 feet...

2. Those little metal "skewers" onto which order tickets in a restaurant are "stabbed" (along with, presumably, a large number of fingers, hands, the occasional wrist, and who knows what else.)

3. Devices that "beep" for everything. My microwave beeps when I press the buttons, beeps when it starts cooking, and beeps when it's done. I've been wanting to "de-beep" it for years.

4. T-shirts with irritating little tags that either a) annoy you by itching/poking your neck or b) stick up out of the top of the t-shirt like a tiny little "I'm a dork" flag.

I'm sure I'll think of more...

Daniel Brown
Sr. Evangelist
GridIron Software