On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Thomas Petersen <t...@hellobrand.com> wrote:
> I am not talking about the glossy magazines. I am talking about the
> architects who get taught architecture as if it's art.

Who are those architects?

I went through architecture school, and know other UXers who have as
well. I've been surrounded by architects and architecture professors
for the past 20 years. Your characterization of architectural
education, and of architects, does not match my experience or what
I've heard described by others. The "artistes"/divas constitute a very
small percentage of the population; most architects I know are looking
to design problems within real-world constraints.

> I think a little less sensitivity regarding
> what is written would be nice.

I think less hyperbole would be even better.

~ Jorge