One other quick note on this - when considering the cost of a grad
program, it is potentially much more than the sticker price of the
degree (for which you can get student loans). Unless you're able to
find a good online program, you need to factor in the facts that you
will need to move if the program is not where you are located and
likely leave your full time job to attend grad school full time. I
live a few hours from Pittsburgh so I've looked at Carnegie
Mellon's HCI program in the past. But with two young children and a
mortgage, there's no way we could afford to move and absorb such a
loss of income.

Posted from ixda.org (via iPhone)