Hello Janna,

I must say, IXDA has provided valuable perspective to understand a
lot about Interaction Design. This online community has been my local
one because I wanted so much to get involved in the local community to
expand the IXDA network here in India. Unfortunately, it has been
futile. I wish this chapter of IXDA was more active.

May be another aspect to ponder over is that - is the IXDA parent
body thinking about its existing chapters over the world which are
not performing to the fullest? And what measures are being taken to
keep these active or encouraged to make it a success?

Thank you.
Sachin Ghodke