The GitHub verify job for releng/builder is not working:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/109953

The verify job adds GitHub as the remote:
https://github.com/opendaylight/releng-builder/actions/runs/7649916439/job/20845142225

 Initialized empty Git repository in
> /home/runner/work/releng-builder/releng-builder/.git/
>   /usr/bin/git remote add origin
> https://github.com/opendaylight/releng-builder

so it fails to fetch the change:

  git fetch origin refs/changes/53/109953/2 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD
>   shell: /usr/bin/bash --noprofile --norc -e -o pipefail {0}
>   env:
>     OS_CLOUD: vex
>     PACKER_VERSION: 1.9.1
> fatal: couldn't find remote ref refs/changes/53/109953/2

And this is blocking submission so I had to override it by removing the
'-1'.

Thanks,
Sangwook