Greetings Robert,

On 1/24/24 07:47, Robert Varga wrote:
On 07/11/2023 15.45, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
Greetings folks,

Hello Andy,

TLDR; Changes now require 2 Verify+1 votes to be submittable. One of the votes must come from the 'ODL Required GHA' user.

okay, so here is a real-life problem: why doesn't the GHA action trigger for https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/aaa/+/109969 and how can I fix this?

Anil was showing me this today, it wasn't (currently is) submitable due to the GHA verify job not running on the change. After some exploration we are finding that this is due to the GHA verify job not existing on the branch, and since it's failing it's not triggering the required job which is... required. We've got a temporary work around in place for this and Anil understands the issue. I've also raised a bug [0] specifically to handle this sort of problem correctly in the future.

Also, what is preventing https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/106213 from being submitted?

If you had looked at the submit requirements on the change you should have noticed that the Code-Review was not being met. Hovering over the Code-Review you'll see the conditions that need to be met. You were not meeting them because the conditions state that a non-uploader must give a +2 and looking at the owner and uploader I see that while Luis is the owner of the change, the current change was uploaded by you. Therefore your +2 of the change is not being counted by the system. The releng/builder project has always had a Non-Author-Code-Review (NACR) block given how the project operates. The new submit rules system makes NACR a little bit more stringent in that an uploader is also considered an author and therefore it blocks consideration of the votes.

Since I still have +2 rights, I've gone ahead and reviewed and submitted the change for you.

-Andy-

[0] https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/browse/RELENG-5100

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Manager, Release Engineering

NOTICE: The Linux Foundation supports their employees with flexible work
hours. If you recieve mail from me outside of standard business hours
please be aware that I do not expect a response until the next standard
business day.