On 9-Oct-08, at 12:04 AM, Marco Lechner wrote:

At the german language conference "FOSSGIS" in April we used live- images to provide all the workshop-notebooks using PXE-boot with individual liveimages booting at the beginning of a workshop.

Marco,
Slightly off-topic, but I'm curious if (and how) you provided PXE- boot for Intel-based Macs, since they don't PXE. Do you know if anyone did it? I've heard of people using Slax or systemrescuedisk to help get the net boot process running, but I haven't tried it yet.

Tyler