All,
nice to have this discussion brought on table, finally.

Some local chapters already collect fees for their membership.
So OSGeo may collect a percentage of perceived fees.
Obviously, this should be discussed and defined by local chapters.
It may lead to increasing the current membership price...

Best,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fe...@geolabs.fr