Yes, am aware, I was doing that as I was editing them. If my memory is correct, I believe that was PostGIS. Likely their editor should be contacted and have them select which "standards" they use.

-jeff

On 2017-08-22 3:09 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
You can click on the number, in this case 11, and see a list of the projects implementing the OGC standard. I am deleting it now...

--
Jody Garnett

On 22 August 2017 at 10:17, Even Rouault <even.roua...@spatialys.com <mailto:even.roua...@spatialys.com>> wrote:

    __

    On mardi 22 août 2017 14:07:04 CEST Jeff McKenna wrote:

    > Many of these don't make any sense to me, if you ask me my opinion.  We

    > should be using the list of OGC standards and entering them into

    > wordpress, and not allowing editors to edit/add new non-standards.  But

    > that is all my own opinion :)  Then we can link to these standards.  As

    > of now anyone can create a 'standard' and post it on the beta site,

    > seems very odd to me.

    Just a remainder that OGC is not the only source of standards. For
    example, GeoJSON is IETF RFC 7946 for example (and before last year,
    was a community standard). GeoTIFF can also be considered as a
    defacto standard, etc.. You have also the ISO standards for
    metadata, etc...

    Probably a loose definition for standards could be a specification
    available somewhere (potentially behind a paywall like ISO...), and
    implemented by at least several software/vendors.

    Even

     > Is my opinion here too strong? For now I chose just to edit the

     > descriptions for all of these 'standards', valid or not.

     > What do you prefer?

     > -jeff

     > On 2017-08-22 1:59 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

     > > Thanks jeff, I just noticed that work had been done in the
    GeoServer

     > > meeting :) We also spotted one standard "OGC" which does not
    make sense.

    <jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com <mailto:jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com>

    http://www.spatialys.com